Sunday, February 06, 2011

childhood legends, any musical skill?

I kinda sorta play drums? lol. As for childhood legends, Metallica has been my fave band since 1998, which is half a lifetime ago now. I grew up on country music so I was real big on Garth Brooks, Dwight Yoakam, Clint Black, George Strait... then I got into a short lived rap phase where I loved Puff Daddy (P. Diddy, Popa Dilly Yo, whateverthefuck his name is now), Busta Rhymes, Masta P, then nu metal got big, and I was all about Korn, Limp Bizkit, Kid Rock, but there was always an undercurrent of bands that I loved, like RHCP, Nirvana, pEarl Jam. I didn't get into VK until 2004, and that started off with Malice Mizer, X Japan, Gackt, and to a lesser extent, Dir en grey, who I didn't really start to like until Withering

Just don't hurt me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home