Tuesday, February 28, 2012

How did Tainted Reality come to be?

I was on a college radio called Bad Transitions from 2004-2005. We got really popular because of the J-Rock I was playing, but the show had 2 other hosts who liked other music, and because of the interest in J-Rock, they were getting pushed aside by the fans. I didn't think it was fair to them, and they didn't like J-Rock anyway, so I left in the summer of 2005 and started Tainted Reality! I'm still friends with those guys to this day though.

Just don't hurt me!

10 Comments:

Blogger alanjanuar said...

please visit my blog
http://greenofficetrailers.com/ Green Office Trailers

6:53 PM, April 30, 2014  
Anonymous hotmail contact telephone number uk said...

Nice post you have done here. please check out this site Hotmail contact telephone number UK

9:54 AM, May 15, 2015  
Blogger Unknown said...

that was truly fascinating a must share

Long Beach Web Design

3:20 AM, March 02, 2016  
Blogger Unknown said...


can i bookmarked this because i want to share this to my friends

I found the best Agent State Farm

10:31 PM, March 04, 2016  
Blogger Kaye said...

Thank you for this post! it helps me a lot!


The Best Ever Baytown Cloud Services

6:00 AM, May 14, 2019  
Anonymous The Best Ever Distribuidora Los Compadres Mexican Food Distributors said...

Great and amazing

11:13 AM, May 24, 2019  
Anonymous The Best Ever Black Cloud South Bend Diesel Clutches said...

i like it

1:57 AM, June 03, 2019  
Anonymous We found PCX Tech, Dallas IT Cyber Security said...

very helpful information just like what i need to know. thanks!

6:09 AM, July 31, 2019  
Blogger Steven Take said...

This very meaning message. I hope the will read and understand this. Thanks for the message.



Amazing Finds at Los Algodones Mexico Dental

3:22 AM, January 02, 2020  
Blogger David More said...

Thanks for sharing this! I love it!








Amazing Finds at NFPA 72 inspection software

2:39 AM, January 03, 2020  

Post a Comment

<< Home