Tuesday, August 23, 2005

"Da Kon's Over..."

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
That's right guys. In the blink of an eye, Otakon oh-five has come and gone. And despite the appearence of a major musical guest, I still managed to have a major blast!

I want to welcome the host of new friends and possibly new fans that might be visiting this site. As you can see, nothing too extravagant going on, ESPECIALLY over at the www.wixq.com page where the webcast is at (Thank lazy ass Phil Johnson for that), but hey, we are only college radio and pretty much our whole lives are like the living conditions of a con (never enough sleep, and Cup Of Noodles ramen made with luke warm water for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.) Feel free to post here in the comments section about, well, pretty much anything you want! Question, comments, flames, cries for help, death threats, all are welcome.

As for the interviews, They all went fantastic!... except with Toshihiro Kawamoto. The school gave us a broken mini disc recorder so, unfortunately, that interview was lost. It was too bad too as he was such a great guy and was more than pleased by the questions we were asking him. However, I ran out to Radio Shack and bought a MP3 Recorder and did my interviews with Mitsukazu Mihara and Dick Cox on that. The Mihara-san interview wound up being a bit special. Because she was so pressed for time, I decided to only use the fan questions for the interview! If your question was used, I'll contact you soon. All of these interviews will air on the first internet broadcasted edition of Tainted Reality.

As for photos, there will be more than 100 up rather soon. Stories? Oh shit hell son, I have a TON. But now, I have less than one week before school begins again, so now I must earn back all of that money I spent as I put in one last hoo-ra at my ice cream job in Jersey.

-Roger

P.S. Behind The Tour: Vengeance For BLOOD 3 will be finish before September, come hell or high water!

10 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wow.

Uh...

Thanx for that news breif?

Keep up the good work?

-Roger

10:03 AM, August 24, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the spam monster has crept into blog comments... O', rejoice, rejoice!

Hey, Rog, I'm thinking you should get a forum for T.R. That would be neat.

12:57 PM, August 24, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

TR ain't that big....

yeeeetttt...

5:15 PM, August 24, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Zomg Roger, that weekend was so fun.. Remember.. THIS IS ONLY THE END!

9:13 PM, August 24, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, a forum for TR would rock!

1:08 AM, August 25, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aw man. D;

I should really help you out with your blog. you know. when I'm not being a lazy ass. It doesn't look too appealing at first glance.

5:52 PM, August 26, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! I hosted the lolita tea party on Sunday. You gave me a card and, somehow, I ended up loosing it. ^^; I'm still going to tell people about what you wanted me to... but I can't remember what the exact message was. Sorry about my being a scatterbrain~ ^^;

10:59 PM, August 26, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Korie!

Thanx for contacting me. Why don't we do this over e-mail, AIM, or MSN?

e-mail: eternal_pictures@yahoo.com
AIM: akilatem2
MSN: akilatem@hotmail.com

Hope to hear from ya soon!

-Roger

10:22 AM, August 27, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have one of your cards also, and am curious...when/where are you posting otakon pics?

1:09 AM, August 29, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sorry about the delay with the photos, but they should be on my new photobucket and on this site by the end of the night.

Very sorry for the week long delay.

-Roger

9:09 AM, August 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home