Saturday, May 08, 2010

what's your favorite ice cream

Wow, you opened a fucken flood gate with this one. I don't think giving one word or one sentence answers is good for this thing, or even interesting. So, out of respect for you guys, I will opt always for the long version of the story. lol.

I fucken love me some ice cream. Can't get enough of it. If I ever had an addiction... it would probably be masturbating but next to that is ice cream. I love ice cream so much, that its been my summer job for years. In fact, this summer is my 10th anniversary in the business! True, the pay is good, but the upside is fucken free ice cream!

Anyway, I make it a point to have as many different types and brands of ice cream as I can (yes, I take this far too seriously). One of my fave's is from a Pennsylvania local brand called Turkey Hill and they make the best peanut butter ripple ice cream ever! And who ever found out peanut butter and ice cream go together is a fucken genius coz I like it better than with fucken jelly!

Other than that, vanilla bean ice cream will always be my standard go, to. And for a surprisingly awesome taste, have it with pretzel rods. Just take a bite of ice cream, and with it still in your mouth, munch on a pretzel rod. trust me, its the shit!

-Roger

Ask me anything

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home