Thursday, September 08, 2005

TAINTED REALITY DEBUT TONIGHT!!!!!

This is it! This is the big night! The time once again is 7pm (US Eastern time). Here's what we got cookin' up for tonight:

Otakon Coverage ft. a surprise cosplay guest
Announcement of a new Tainted Reality contest
Announcement of our first J-Rock band interview
Interview with Mitsukazu Mihara
"Special" Interview with Richard Cox
Prizes to winning callers

These prizes include:
D`espairs Ray - Coll: set
Kaggra, - ~San~ Limited Edition
BLOOD - Vengeance For BLOOD 2
CKy - An Answer Can Be Found
Surprise DVD

To listen in, you need Winamp or ITunes. Simply go to http://www.wixq.com/ and click "MP3 simulcast". For requests (which are HIGHLY encouraged), please call 717-872-3518 or 717-872-3519 or IM us on AIM at WIXQ917. Hope to hear from ya! For any questions, post here or contact me via my personal AIM: akilatem2

-Roger

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a very interesting blog here. I will be back . I just started my own blog . It may not be of much intrest but if you want to take a look here is the addy
free classifieds advertising

9:16 AM, September 08, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was a freat first show Roger and Charlie! While I was listening I made up some pics that I need to send you. You can display them if you want.

Anyway, I look forward to next week.

10:32 PM, September 08, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I meant "great" not "freat"... >.>

10:33 PM, September 08, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're show was phenominal! i'm from batsu also and lemme tell you that at least half of the regulars at batsu were tuned in and we all loved it.

i'm coming up with some logos for you guys and hope you like what i've come up with. i'll have them for you by your next show. i'll be listening every thursday night from now on. can't wait for my cd to show up.

11:57 PM, September 08, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sad that I missed the show. I have classes the same time your show is on. I caught the last 30 mins of it though. Quite a way to kick things off with a copy of Advent Children as a prize. I wonder if anyone recored the show and could send it to me?(Hint, Hint)

12:28 AM, September 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home