Thursday, September 22, 2005

Advent Children, Theives, and Finally, Otakon Coverage all TONIGHT!!!!!

Hopefully, tonight, the fucken door won't be a factor and we can do a real show. Besides all of the stuff mentioned in the title, we got brand spankin new Hyde, KMFDM, and Dir en grey lined up from you! Don't forget to make requests via the request lines: 717-872-3518 or 717-872-3519 as well as the AIM name WIXQ917. Batsu guys, I dunno if I'll be making my rounds tonight during the show, so your best bet for requests is to call or IM. Last week was a..... special exception.

To listen in, just follow the instructions at the top of the page that Charles so kindly put up there! I hope to hear from ya guys and I will try and fulfill as many requests as possible!

-Roger

P.S. When making requests, please include Song Name - Artist - Album - and Track

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm listening XDD I understand one word on 10 XDD I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad in english loool Need work XD anyway the music i heard was quite nice *o* I loved it ^^ Cheers!! Keep doing the good work :p will listen more next week XD

Stella

8:17 PM, September 22, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep it up! I hear you promoting Hyde's new single like crazy. LOL
Play some metronome if you can. I just got intrested in them recently, and am intrested to hear more of their songs.

8:50 PM, September 22, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo Roger!
It's sailorKa!
:D I think i'm finally on time!
I hope you haven't aired Hyde's single just yet. I want to hear it!
YESH! \m/

--k

9:07 PM, September 22, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Play more Skynyrd.

2:22 AM, September 23, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

Is this Joe Cox?

-Roger

6:55 AM, September 23, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was awesome ^o^ Thanks to have aired 'i remember you' *o* that was really nice , even more if i understood correctly you already had it air earlier right? I will make sure to listena bit more next week !! Will see at what time in europe it starts^^
Thanks again^^
take care

Stella

8:09 PM, September 23, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Craig is a hot manbeast whom I would totally do if I were petite, had colored hair, and was hot!

11:20 AM, September 24, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home