Sunday, November 13, 2005

"All That and a Bag of Chips"

Now THAT's what I like to see! Obsessive posting on the blogger, I LOVE IT!

SID - Watashi Wa Ame
SADS - Spider
Psycho le Cemu - Excalibur
Plastic Tree - Namae no nai hana
Glay - Lady Close
Sakurai Atsushi - SMELL

*NEW ROCK*MUCC - Saisshu Ressha
L`arc~en~ciel - As One
*NEW ROCK*Acidman - World Symphony
*The Industrial Block*
Y Front - Space Junk (In The 21st Century Coma ship)
Razed In Black - BLUSH
Hora - MODULATE GOD
Kozi - Kaikou
BLOOD - Death Dies
Rammstein - Speilhur
*The Request Industrial Block*
Suicide Ali - Favorite Song
KMFDM - Juke Joint Jezebel
Eve of Destiny - You Killed Me First
Orgy - Blue Monday
Silver Chair - Anthem to the Year 2000

Dog Horse - I LIKE BUKAKKE
SID - Sweet?
*NEW ROCK*Ayabie - Gimmick of Heavy Metal
Nightmare - akane
Miyavi - Night in Girl
Dir en grey - Cage
12012 - Venom

*NEW ROCK*Vidoll - Chocoripeyes
BUCK-TICK - Kimi no Vanilla
Rammstein - Feuer frei!

*NEW ROCK*Phantasmagoria - Mikansei to Guilt

Requests in Italics
Special Events in **

With Charles' absence, we (actually, just I for this show) decided to focus on mainly music this show. No talk breaks, just non-stop music. To capitalize on this, I decided to play a slew of new music released in the past few weeks, as well as a block of nothing but industrial music. Since you guys seemed to dig it so much, I took a half hour's worth of industrial requests. I was rather pleased with the selection as well! I hope those of you who were unfamiliar with that genre of music now have a better idea of what it is.

Now, ya see, this is what I like to see on the blogger: 8 comments! The comments really help me better the show. I want to know what you guys think so I can constantly improve from show to show. The more constructive, and harsh, the criticism is, the better I will do. Please keep this trend up!

This coming week, we will have Josephine Yun, the author of JRock, Ink. join us in the studio. She will be playing some of her fave music, as well as discussing her book and an upcoming project of her's. Even if you are not familiar with the book, or didn't enjoy it, please listen in as she give some incite on her expirience withing the J-Rock scene. I will also see if she will be willing to take IM fan questions! Be sure to tune into thise rare in-studio event!

Also, do not forget, Coaltar of the Deepers, December 1st! Also, sign up for our mailing list! Just send a e-mail to eternal_pictures@yahoo.com titled "Mailing List" to recieve infor on upcoming shows, blogger updates, special events, and other Tainted Reality and Eternal Pictures related news!

-Roger

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i've read some stuff from the jrock ink. book and i didn't like it all that much, but i've very interested in what she's got to say about everything.

10:30 AM, November 15, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I bought that book and liked it to some degree. I disagreed with her opinion from time to time, but that's just natural. How can someone put Dewel Jewel in there? Why not Full, or Gunwin Tools!??! He is pioneer visual keier! Also I didn't like was how she wrote a whole f. experience when listening to a Gackt (not that I hate him) song and then wrote the most generic/general stuff on other bands. I just think its inconsistent writting, showing such clear bias. Well, its not like I know anything, just taking english 101 in college. <.<;;
The book is definatly worth buying. I enjoyed it a lot.

10:25 PM, November 17, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home