Thursday, November 10, 2005

New Rock and An Industrial Block all Tonight!

Tonight, we have a barage of new rock from MUCC, Vidoll, Ayabie, Acidman, and maybe one or two others if you're lucky. On top of that, I will also be doing a personally selected half hour block of Japanese, European, and American industrial music, to be capped off with one of my favorite songs of all time! After that, if you guys really dig it, I will do a half hour block of REQUESTED industrial music! You can request artists that normaly aren't considered industrial, but if they have a really industrial sounding song, I'll play it. Example: Sakurai Atsushi - YELLOW PIG.

Charles is still missing, but I talked to his fiance` who said he IS alive. Hopefully he can make it tonight.

Be sure to tune in tonight!

-Roger

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome industrial block. Hope it happens again sometime in the future.. or people request more industrial!

9:03 PM, November 10, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Industrial section was indeed awesome, except for the Rammstein. Other than that, Tainted Reality is my new favorite radio station. Domo arigato gozaimasu Mr. Roger!

-zalika

10:03 PM, November 10, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...sorry...((forgot to post this))
You are doing an exceptional job!

-zalika

10:04 PM, November 10, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LIKE BUKAKKE!!

roger, me and you need to hang like whoshizzle. come to ct.

10:33 PM, November 10, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*ack!* I missed the show T__T i was doing homework... stupid teachers and their god forsaken homework... I'll tune in next week!

10:53 PM, November 10, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I only caught like 2 songs unfortunately, but it sounded good!! I just realized I havet talked to you for a while. lol. hi.

11:26 PM, November 10, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I only caught the last 4 songs, but all in all, it was pretty cool. Thanks for playing Fire Freui for me!

10:02 AM, November 11, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved the show, keep up the good work, ne?

10:26 PM, November 11, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home