Friday, October 14, 2005

Cries For Help Heard By NONE

Last night there was a show, but unfortunately, the webcast was down and I was not informed of this until several concerned fans IMed the station. As of now, this is an unidentified technical error. Things like this are unavoidable unfortunately, and might be blamed on the horrible weather we've had recently. This was not a human error like several weeks ago where the webcast was routed to the wrong outlet. There was simply no webcast at all. The only thing we can be blamed for was that no one was available to fix the problem, and since I am not part of the station's managemnet, I do not have access to the webcast.

My deepest apologies go out to all of you who took the time out of your night to listen to us, only to be met with a 407 error message. I have spoken to our station manager, Andrew, about this already, who proclaimed his disgust and hatred for computers in response. I will take all measures to ensure that this does not happen again. This is also a negative because this throws the show's schedual for the next couple of weeks out of whack and I have my tour with BLOOD in Mexico comming up in the first week of November.

All details about any drastic schedual changes will all be posted here as soon as they arise. I do not want to leave you all hanging again. Once again, I deeply apologise for what happened last night.

-Roger

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, well. Thanks Roger! We tried to listen, we really did. :)

2:19 PM, October 14, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww, I tried to listen... If you're looking to broaden your music and reach out to new fans, maybe you should play some Ellegarden, they're like a Japanese Greenday, I've got tons of their music if you want some! :D

7:06 AM, October 15, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home