Thursday, April 06, 2006

New The Back Horn, Dacco, Isabelle, Phantasmagoria, and others all TONIGHT!!!

Sorry I haven't been able to update ANYTHING the past week. I've had so much shit to do its not even funny. However, just because I didn't have time to update doesn't mean I haven't been planing for tonight's show!

It was a BIG week to be a J-Rock fan, and we'll cover all of the key events tonight, as well as debut new songs from The Back Horn, Isabelle, Dacco, Phantasmagoria, and a few others (if the come in on time)! As well, we will also be talking about a few amazing things I've expirienced in the past week: The PC/Xbox 360 game The Elder's Scroll IV: Oblivion and the 2003 Korean cinematic masterpeice, Oldboy. Fan Comments are HIGHLY reccomended for these two talk breaks, so send all coments on AIM. Lastly, we'll discuss a little project I have going on my personal Myspace. More details later on in the show.

So, even though all has been quiet around here, the most important thing counts as we have a jam packed show for you! Be sure to tune in tonight, tell you friends to tune in, and make requests!

-Roger

*EDIT*

THIS JUST IN!!! NEW D'ESPAIRSRAY AND ASIAN KUNGFU GENERATION!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home