Monday, May 10, 2010

do you watch ice hockey? if so whos your fav. player

I do and the Flyers are really having me biting my nails atm as they are 1 loss away from dropping out of the playoffs! As for player, my fave all-time player is Ron Hextall, who was a former goalie for the Flyers. Now, he was a fantastic player. One of the best goalies I've ever seen. Hell, he was the first goalie in history to score a goal! But, I love him to death coz he was likely the meanest sonofabitch to step on the ice! He would look for ANY reason to start a fight, and he always owned who he went toe to toe with. Some of the fights he's been in are just incredible to watch! Most of them are on Youtube so I suggest checking it out.

And while you're at it, check out the game that wracked up the most penalty minutes in NHL for history, mostly all from fighting! Flyers vs. Senators in 2004!!

Just don't hurt me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home