Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Very late track listing,,,

Sorry for the ridiculously late track listing from last weeks show. (Oct. 6th) Hopefully, this wont happen again.. *please* excuse the spelling for the song names and the bands themselves. I'm totally new to this music. Hopefully Roger can correct it before you yell at me!

D'espairs Ray - Born
Suicide Ali - Kazeno Slave
Fake? - On My Tide
Malice Mizer - Beast of Blood
Dir en Grey - Clever Sleazoid

*MSI - JPolysics Soundalike block*
Mindless Self Indulgence - SevenEleven
Polysics - New Wave Jacket
Mindless Self Indulgence - Tornado (OH FUCK!!!!)
Mindless Self Indulgence - Backmask
Polysics - Lookin' Lookin' Gaa
Machine - Sorrow
Nightmare - Akane
Blood - Tanmei
Janne de Arc - Romance
The Pillows - Dead Stock Paradise
D - Mahiru no Koe
Sid - Ao

Moonspell - Trebraruna
Hyde - Countdown
Miyavi - papamama nozumore nu baby
Zealous Veil - Breathless
Dir en Grey - Cage
Gazette - THE $OCIAL RIOT MACHINE$

HIM - Beautiful
HIM - The Crimson Door
PLC - Love is Dead
Reel Big Fish - Why do all Girls Think They're Fat?
Merry - Watashi wa Suteneko
Coaltar of the Deepers - Star Love

Kaggra, - Haha e

The list definately needs some editing and I apologize for the mess. I also apologize for the late post and will definately avoid posting it the night before the next show. Thank You. *Recently edited by Roger*

Tune in tomorrow for an all new "Stooopid peepel" and much more!

*Edit by Roger*

Unfortunately, I have to prepair for tonight, so I don't have much time to type, but I wanna cover one important thing that happened last week. For the first time, we played music composed by a fan of the show. Ningyou, all the way from Scotland, has started a project called Zealous Veil. We played one of his songs, Breathless, to high fan praise. For now, for more info, you can check out Zealous Veil's Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/zealousveil.

I extend this same offer to all of you out there. If you have good quality music, and want it to be played infront of an audience, IM me at my persoanl SN: akilatem2

-Charles

-Roger

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home