Monday, October 03, 2005

Suicide Ali Fan Question Submissions and Tainted Realitly: The Wake-up Call

I am now taking submission for fan questions for our interview with Suicide Ali. Please just post them as comments on this thread. The deadline is Saturday at 8am (EST).

Also, Firday mornings from 9:15-noon for the next 5 weeks will be a special morning edition of Tainted Reality: The Wake-Up Call. If you don't have classes or work, tune in for a good morning's worth of nothing but J, goth, and indie music with minimal talk! So, basically, if you love the music we play, but our talk breaks annoy the hell out of you, then this will be the show for you. It will only be on for the next 5 weeks though, so make sure to catch it before its gone!

-Roger

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn i have school, but hopefully well have a friday off one day and i'll tune in ^_^ yay for more j-rock!!

7:43 PM, October 03, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm... I'm not sure I can make it that early either. But I suppose I can give you two questions. Unfortunately, I think they're rather generalized though. >.<

1. What other music do you listen to?

2. What influences your music?

Sorry I can't be much more help than that.

12:48 PM, October 04, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was always into odd random questions.

If you could be any animal what would you be?

9-noon is too early… but maybe I could hijack my German teacher’s computer.

8:56 PM, October 04, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home