Thursday, November 17, 2005

Josephine Yun TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tonight we will have our first ever in-studio guest: Josephine Yun, the author of J-Rock, Ink. She will be discussing her book, taking fan questions, giving-away signed copies of J-Rock, Ink. to listeners, and be selecting the playlist for a good portion of the night! The request lines will still be open, so make sure to call us up at 717-872-3518 or 717-872-3519 as well as our AIM name WIXQ917. We look foward to hearing from you guys tonight!

-Roger

P.S. If you have serious trouble trying to listen tonight, try this method: Right-click on the "LO (24kbps)" or "HI (96Kbps)" links on the http://www.wixq.com/ main page, and go to properties, then copy the address, go into Winamp and go to ADD at the bottom of the Winamp window, and then click +URL and paste the address into the window that comes up. Special thanx go to TR fan Roxanne for sending in this information!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*squee* Dude, amazing. I was sitting in English class when I read this and now I'm all excited for the show. I can't even take notes, good job. XD

10:36 AM, November 17, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://166.66.178.130:8080/2/webcam.html


WEBCAM!

8:53 PM, November 17, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear roger,
you neglected my requests.
love jon

10:00 PM, November 17, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! Good show. Para para! Woo! Uhh. PLC<3 Good way to end the show. Too bad there won't be one next week. :[

10:01 PM, November 17, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good show. Jrock brings ppl together. I was just IMing my friend who I havent seen/heard from for a year, as I was listening to your show. I found out she got into jrock and send her the link to your radio. She really liked it.
She loves Miyavi, and when you commented on him, I understood your feelings. So just to tease, I was going to IM to her "crack whore = sex symbol," but ended up sending that to you...LOL >.<;;
Thanks for playing Penicillin's New Future!
P.S. Your japanese pronounciation sucks. >.<

10:15 PM, November 17, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

Dear ank0010, Johnny,

ank0010-u rox0r
Johnny-I dont h8 u. I just couldn't find your requsts!

-Roger

P.S. That was American pronunciation lol

12:10 AM, November 18, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rog prides himself on his horrible Engrish! (Frawress Victoly!)

We need to relax about pronunciation, ladies and gents. I'm sure these bands REALLY don't care how you say their name, just so long as it's getting out there. I imagine these musicians are just excited to get airplay in countries that can't pronounce their names (I know I would be!). If they don't, then they aren't very appreciative of their fans, it seems to me.

The fans are the ones who think about it too much and blow the little details WAY out of proportion... So... How about not being so technical and just enjoy the fact that there's a (cool) show playing this stuff for English audiences, huh? Just ease it back a little bit and bask in the glory of awesomeness that is Tainted Reality!

I, personally, can't wait for the Coaltar interview!

Keep up the kick ass work "Roy-yar"

2:58 PM, November 18, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome headbanging skillz, XD!

Thanks for playing Ace of Spades, and I hope you find your System of A Down album soon!

5:53 PM, November 18, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for playing Yuuyami Suicide..definitely looking forward to hearing your next show. =)

7:51 AM, November 19, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home