Friday, December 16, 2005

Tainted Reality: The Temple of Sephiroth and The Crimson Sin TONIGHT!!!!!!!

Tonight is our Tainted Reality Marathon, as well as or 2005 season finale. Be sure to tune in for The Temple of Sephiroth: Tainted Reality Video Game Edition from 4-7pm, and The Crimson Sin: Tainted Reality Goth Edition from 7-10pm. Listen in, make requests, tell us what videogame topics to talk about, enjoy the new BLOOD song, Vengeance For BLOOD. 'nuff said. (I'm soooooooooooooooo fucken hyped!).

-Roger

P.S. If you have serious trouble trying to listen tonight, try this method: Right-click on the "LO (24kbps)" or "HI (96Kbps)" links on the http://www.wixq.com/ main page, and go to properties, then copy the address, go into Winamp and go to ADD at the bottom of the Winamp window, and then click +URL and paste the address into the window that comes up. Special thanx go to TR fan Roxanne for sending in this information!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was a great show last night. So much information when you want to the goth show but all of it was really cool. I need to check out some of those bands. And I LOVED the new BLOOD song, the bass was sooo awesome.

8:48 AM, December 17, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Raaaaawr! I'm so angry that I missed most of The Crimson Sin and the new BLOOD song! Oh well, I'll get to hear it when it comes out sometime in January. x_x I really enjoyed The Temple of Sephiroth, though! It gave me a craving to play games I haven't picked up in a while!

12:00 PM, December 17, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home