Monday, December 12, 2005

The Crimson Sin Confirmed for Friday, December 16th, 7-10pm as well as BRAND SPANKIN NEW BLOOD SONG

The Crimson Sin: Tainted Reality Goth Edition, Tainted Reality's anual send off extravaganza of gothic music to be co-hosted by famed DC area Goth DJ, Telute, is confirmed to air this Friday night (December 16th) from 7-10pm. As well as playing the latest and greatest of Goth from all reaches of the world and educating those of you unfamiliar with the genre, we will be debuting a brand spankin new song from (by no means of affiliation or bias) one of my fave Goth bands, BLOOD, from their upcoming CD due for release in mid-January, Vengeance For BLOOD 3.

For those of you wondering what exactly we are doing, here's what's up. Starting last year, I send off every calendar year with an all Goth show. This year I decided to continue the tradition, except by kicking it up a notch. I noticed most of you out there don't have too much of a knowledge of gothic music. So, as well as giving the year a great send off, this is my attempt to expose you guys to a great genre of music. To help me ou this year, long time Goth enthusiast, and club DJ from the DC area, Telute, will be coming all of the way up here to help out. During the show, we will be giving a bit of background and history of the genre, as well as dispelling some of its myths and misconceptions. And of course, all through out the night we will be playing our favorite goth bands, most of which were named in the previous post, and be taking all Goth requests (and ONLY Goth requests for this night. Don't worry. This strict format is only for this Friday).

So, please tune in for something new this Friday, as I know I will be having a blast! Will you join me?

-Roger

P.S. The rundown for last week's show will be up shortly

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish you luck on the show! I won't be able to listen cause I'll be at work, but I'm sure it'll be great.

4:32 PM, December 12, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home