Saturday, March 24, 2007

Aftermath

So, the BLOOD tour is over. It took me a while to fully come back to earth, but 2 weeks later, I think I've finally touched down.

I'm really getting anxious for the CST tour... and a bit nearvous. I have no doubt that it will do well, but this tour is a bit different from the past 2 BLOOD tours. This is the first tour that we are fully producing financially. Basically, what this means is that we are paying for EVERYTHING: Plane tickets, hotel, food, club fees, ect. With BLOOD, Kiwamu helped with those things. But now, essentually, this is our first real tour. I really hope it's a success, otherwise it'll be a looooong time before we can do a tour like this again. Can you tell I'm a bit scared?

Just outta curiousity, how many people are going?

-Roger

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since no one has posted yet, even though you know. I'm going (to Baltimore. I would go to more, but graduation objects. Although, I might be able to make it NYC, if it's that monday... we'll see.)! xD

10:01 PM, March 25, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw don't be scared. You're resilient, everything will work out fine!

I'm trying to go to the Baltimore show, but the shows are during finals week and such so I don't know if I'll be able to make it to any. I'm really going to try though!!

-Tiff (The SuiAli one. haha)

9:50 PM, March 28, 2007  
Blogger Mel said...

I'd go if I could, but as you know, I can't. >.>

I hope it's a success for you, as well. That's a lot to pay for...and I don't want to see TR not do a tour for a long time just because the CST tour bombed. Just have faith, and I'm sure it will go well!

1:13 PM, April 03, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get their asses down to Colorado or I cut you. Kidding. ...maybe. <3

8:06 AM, July 15, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home