Monday, February 13, 2006

Co-Host Application

So, you wanna be Tainted Reality's new co-host huh? Bullshit aside, here's what you do:

1. Ask yourself these questions:
A. Can I get a ride to Ocean City, New Jersey every Thursday and arrive by 6:30pm?
B. Is that ride reliable?
C. Can I handle a bit of a work load that will include promotion, blogging, and contacting J-Rock bands and labels to obtain promotional CD's?
D. Am I over the age of 18?
E. Will I be enthusiastic?
If you answered no to any of these, you probably shouldn't apply.

2. After that, send an e-mail to roger@taintedreality.net titled "application". Write about your favorite bands, general interests, where you live, Phone Number, method of travel, and write as much as you want about why you want this gig, and what you can contribute to it.

3. After that, I will request an interview depending on whether I like your application or not. I will tell you more about that when we schedule the interview. It will be here in Ocean City, New Jersey.

Simple enough. However, please keep in mind that this IS NOT A PAYING GIG! This, for all intents and purposes, is strictly for fun.

Good luck to all of you who may apply! Any question, post in the comments here!

-Roger

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, a new co-host. That sounds awesome, good-luck! I wish I was able to say yes to any of the questions asked, but hopefully there is a cool and enthusiastic person out there ready to be your new co-host.

7:45 PM, February 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would totally apply if I could make it to PA.. XD

10:10 PM, February 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a few questions. Feel free to answer whenever you have the time.
1. How soon are you hoping to find someone as a co-host?
2. Once you've found someone, when do you expect them to start?

I'm interested, but I live a little bit away, and I don't want to waste anyone's time by putting an application in if I couldn't "make it," you know? I mean I've been wanting to move, ... and you don't want to hear my life story, haha. Anyway!

Thanks so much. :]
(You can reply to me on here or on myspace - I think you'd "know" me as [wishy]Washy.)

1:24 AM, November 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A. i live 10 mins from ocean city in petersburg.
B.Very soon will i be gettin a car so that means ride!
C.YES! i handle work very well/
D.yup! turned 18 may 3.
E.i can sure try.

11:48 PM, August 31, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know I would do really good in online promotion, and you know I am enthusiastic about it. Unfortunately I can't afford to go to NJ every week... Still, if I can help...

6:52 AM, November 24, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd love to help! Alas, I am on the West Coast...

9:22 PM, May 12, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home