Thursday, February 02, 2006

Deepest Apologies

Sorry about the show tonight guys. When I entered the studio today, it was a complete and utter mess. Everything was down except the webcam! I don't know what happened, but I fixed what I could. I got the station back on air, but without a council member, I did not have access to the webcast. You guys didn't miss much. All of the special events I have planned for tonight will be done on the 9th. Unfortunately, that means the BLOOD interview is also postponed. It will now air on the 16th. So, please spread the word about this as well. Once again, I deeply deeply apologise about tonight. Circumstances happened far beyond my control, and hopefully we will return to the air, full force, next week.

*EDIT* As you read this, our computer administrator is here at 11pm mad as hell coz apparently our server was disconnected by the campus!!!!!! Send all complaints to Millersville University's Boyer Front/Help Desk.

-Roger

P.S. Extra special thanx go to those of you out there who, despite the webcast being down, stayed with me, chatted, and tried to cheer me up through out the night. We even got requests from people who couldn't listen! Thanx guys. Tainted Reality really does have the best fans in the world!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, no problem Roger! It was fun to chat with you XD No problem about the show, it just makes me een more eager for next week's show. Hahaha, well I'll talk to you later!

--Zach--

11:10 PM, February 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought something was wrong with my computer! Nothing was working. Glad everything is okay now and I'm looking forward to the next show. ^__^W

2:26 AM, February 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home